Change Your Words, Change Your Life:…

Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word… (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Joyce Meyer

Member:Messianic
Title:Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak
Authors:Joyce Meyer
Info:FaithWords (2012), Hardcover, 320 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:confessions, words, mind renewal

Change Your Words, Change Your Life: Understanding the Power of Every Word You Speak by Joyce Meyer (2012)

It's a thought provoking book about how much we complain and speak negatively without really noticing. Joyce has done her thing again and made us think. ( )
  JerseyGirl21 | Jan 24, 2016 |
An excellent book that is very helpful if you deal with issues of insecurity. ( )
  Messianic | Nov 19, 2012 |

"Words are a big deal. They are containers for power, and we have to decide what kind of power we want our words to carry," says Joyce Meyer in CHANGE YOUR WORDS, CHANGE YOUR LIFE. "I believe that our words can increase or decrease our level of joy. They can affect the answers to our prayers and have a positive or negative effect on our future. ... One might say that our words are a movie screen that reveals what we have been thinking and the attitudes we have."

Building on the premises of Power Thoughts and Living Beyond Your Emotions, she examines the tremendous power of words - which are the vehicles that convey our thoughts and emotions - and provides a series of guidelines for making sure that our talk is constructive, healthy, healing and used to good results.

Topics include:
The Impact of WordsHow to Tame Your TongueHow to be HappyWhen to talk and when not to talkSpeaking Faith and Not FearThe Corrosion of ComplaintsDo you really have to give your opinion?The importance of keeping your word The power of speaking God's wordHow to have a smart mouth
In a 'Dictionary of God's Word' at the end of the book, Joyce provides dozens of scripture verses, arranged by topic, that she recommends reading and saying out loud as one way of using and claiming healing words.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:38 -0400)

"Joyce Meyer discusses the power of words and provides a guide to 'smart talk' that can change your life"--Provided by the publisher.

38 wanted1 pay2 pay

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 109,157,011 books! | Top bar: Always visible