Chew - Volume 6: Space Cakes by John Layman

Chew - Volume 6: Space Cakes (edition 2013)

by John Layman

Member:roguelibrarian
Title:Chew - Volume 6: Space Cakes
Authors:John Layman
Info:Image Comics (2013), Paperback, 156 pages
Rating:****1/2
Tags:Jensbooks, comics, mystery, Image, Chew

Chew, Volume 06: Space Cakes by John Layman

And with the 30th issue in my reading banks, I'm slowly losing my obsessive love for this comic. It's still good, but not as good as it was. I think I'm missing the main character a bit, and not really enjoying the substitution of his sister. Or, maybe the uniqueness of this overall plot is waning. I will still keep reading, and hope for an upswing in my enjoyment. But hey, 30 issues is pretty damn good! ( )
  Stahl-Ricco | Mar 1, 2016 |
Since Tony is in the hospital for the duration of this book, the author focuses on his twin sister Toni. Rather than seeing the past when she bites into something, she see's the future. There's also a great Poyo mini in this book that had me in giggles. Toni is so different from her brother. She's very positive and upbeat and I loved getting to know her a little better. Loved the relationship between her Ceasar and I can't wait to get my hands on the next volume. I was so sorry to see her go at the end; I would have loved to see her keep working with everyone. ( )

John Laymanprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Guillory, Robmain authorall editionsconfirmed

"While Tony Chu - the cibopathic federal agent with the ability to get psychic impressions from what he eats - clings to life in a hospital ICU, his twin sister Toni steps up to take center stage. Toni is cibovoyant, able to see the future of anything she eats, and, lately, she's seeing some pretty terrible things" -- from publisher's web site.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 107,520,870 books! | Top bar: Always visible