Mice by Rose Fyleman

Mice (edition 2012)

by Rose Fyleman, Lois Ehlert (Illustrator)

Member:melodyreads
Title:Mice
Authors:Rose Fyleman
Other authors:Lois Ehlert (Illustrator)
Info:Beach Lane Books (2012), Hardcover, 40 pages
Rating:*****
Tags:cat and mouse story

Mice by Rose Fyleman

This book is an easy read, and the illustrations are adorable. I would say this book can be used in preschool to first grade.
  Sarah.Lew | Apr 30, 2015 |
I love this poem, it's an old favorite from my childhood. I have to admit I don't find these mice, with their buggy eyes and buck teeth, especially appealing. But I guess that fits with the line, "No one seems to like them much." :) And I *love* getting to the end and finding out who the narrator is!
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
  MelissaZD | Dec 31, 2013 |
picture book, ( )
  melodyreads | Dec 12, 2012 |
This creatively illustrated story is for younger readers’ who are just learning how to read. This book is about mice, and a fun day in their life, from a cat’s point of view. The simple words on each page and the fun story line, makes this book a hit with young children. Ehlert keeps the children engaged with her creative illustrations. Ehlert is the celebrated illustrator of many adored children’s books for young children, including; Color Zoo, which is a Caldecott Honor Book. Ehlert lives in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. -Andrea ( )
  Andrea81384 | Dec 5, 2012 |

Simple, rhyming text celebrates what is nice about mice.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 97,171,596 books! | Top bar: Always visible