Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. Maxwell

Seducing Cinderella

by Gina L. Maxwell

Completed 07/20/18 ( )
  ERose207 | Jul 22, 2018 |
I love Cinderella and the story make some references to my all time favorite. But although Cinderella is a fairy tale [b:Seducing Cinderella|16057629|Seducing Cinderella (Fighting for Love, #1)|Gina L. Maxwell|https://d.gr-assets.com/books/1388197415s/16057629.jpg|21464225] left me with a couple of rolling eyes. I mean... her pu$$y tasted like the "sweetest of nectars" and her mouth was tasting like "sweet ambrosia" *really* I loved the HEA. ( )
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
  Sunshine22222 | Feb 19, 2017 |
Hot, sexy, entertaining fun I had reading Seducing Cinderella" by Gina Maxwell.

Twenty-nine year old insecure physical therapist, Lucinda Miller (Maris) has had a crush on her co-worker. She has her brother's best friend MMA fighter Reid Andrews help her come out of her plain Jane shell and embrace her inner sex kitten.

Lucie plays the Cinderella type in this story. And the doctor is I guess the prince but he's a d-bag to me (and Reid). And Reid, you're wondering what's his role in all of this since the major two has been taken? Why he's the fairy godmother, of course! (sans wings)

But don't worry, this fairy godmother has a penis (and it's awesome BTW, I see you Reid *wink*) and he puts it to excellent use. (*double wink*)

Oh and the author based her character of this guy here... .

I know.

I KNOW!!!

Lucinda does a lot of this action...can you blame her? Reid is sex on legs.

You want to read this book right?!

But get this, amidst the serious hotness of Reid Andrews, there's a great story here too! It's cute, it's quirky, great dialogue and a happy ending. What more do you need? I wish I learned this version of Cinderella first because I say to hell with the prince, give me Reid any day.

Most definitely will be following this series.

FOUR STARS Reid might be able to talk me into bumping up this one 1/2 a star...hmmm we'll see." ( )
  SheReadsALot | Jun 20, 2016 |
Contemporary Romance. Fighting 1. MMA fighter Reid is injured and gets physio from his BFFs sister Lucie. She wants seduction tips for her pointless doctor pash. OK+
  C4RO | Jun 2, 2015 |

Whether big or small, feathered or furry, mums always know how to make us feel special!

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,323,895 books! | Top bar: Always visible