Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition (Graduate School Test Preparation)
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0307944735, Paperback)If you need to know, it's in this book! Cracking the LSAT, 2013 Edition includes everything you need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. It includes:
• Access to 3 full-length practice exams
• Tons of drills and detailed explanations to show you exactly what to expect on the LSAT
• A thorough review of all LSAT topics, including Logic Games techniques
• Key LSAT strategies and a breakdown of common LSAT mistakes
• Expert tips, hints, and advice
(retrieved from Amazon Mon, 30 Sep 2013 13:30:12 -0400)
This guide includes everything readers need to know to master the Arguments, Logic Games, Reading Comprehension, and Writing sections of the exam. Includes three full-length practice exams, tons of drills, and detailed explanations.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.