Spider-Men (Spider-Man) by Brian Michael…

Spider-Men (Spider-Man) (original 2012; edition 2012)

by Brian Michael Bendis, Sara Pichelli (Illustrator)

Member:jmgold
Title:Spider-Men (Spider-Man)
Authors:Brian Michael Bendis
Other authors:Sara Pichelli (Illustrator)
Info:Marvel (2012), Edition: First Edition, Hardcover, 128 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Rating:***1/2

Spider-Men by Brian Michael Bendis (2012)

Sooooo glad I read this. Peter Parker from what I think is the main Marvel storyline Spider-Man follows Mysterio into the Ultimates Universe where he trips over Miles Morales and quickly learns that in this universe he's dead. Loved watching Miles and Peter get to know each other and work together. Peter seeing Aunt May was gut wrenching and like most people I'm dying to know what the cliff hanger about Miles in Parker's world is. ( )
  Rosa.Mill | Nov 21, 2015 |
Adam's Review (5 Stars) : WOW! For such a short run, 5 issues, that was awesome! I don't have much experience with the Ultimate Marvelverse, but I might explore more after this story. Great pacing, good art, action and emotion all in one. Great job Bendis! High recommend for all Spidey fans! ( )
  LaneLiterati | Apr 30, 2014 |
I love this city.

Spider-Man (Peter Parker) comes face-to-face with his newcomer "replacement," thirteen-year-old Miles Morales, after master illusionist Mysterio opens a door between their two worlds. Now they must work together to face the deadly villain determined to destroy two Spider-Men in one.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 105,136,167 books! | Top bar: Always visible