Game Misconduct by Bianca Sommerland
1204100,400 (3.27)None

After inexperienced Oriana's shitty relationship with arsehole Paul ends, she runs into the dicks of five other men.. at the same time.

This whole book had me asking "why???"
Why does it go back and forth between first and last names?
Who the hell is this guy again? Oh, that's right. Him.
Did that grown man actually just boop this grown woman on the nose?
What's the big attraction with this whiny brat?
How did I finish this book?
Ugh. So stupid and unrealistic. ( )
  jenn88 | Apr 25, 2017 |
This book is very graphic, with multiple partner sex scenes and some BSDM.

I enjoyed this read. It has a great story that weaves the sexual encounters together quite well.

You may have problems keeping up with the characters, as the men are referred to by first name in places and last name in others. However, I found this to be consistent with how these men would act towards each other. Many sports teams refer to each other by last name a majority of the time.

The story introduces us to a great many characters, including 5 members of a hockey team, the hockey team's owner, the owner's daughters, and various coaching staff for the team. It will take a careful read if you want to keep up with who's who.

For those of us into sex scenes with BSDM and/or multiple partners, this book delivers on hot action. It's a miracle my honey didn't get exhausted on the nights I read this while waiting for him to join me in bed. The BSDM is pretty light, but I have a feeling it won't stay that way with the rest of the series.

I would highly recommend this to any fan of Menage stories. It hits all the right points of erotic literature with a story that will draw you in as well. ( )
  weinerjm | Jan 10, 2016 |
This book is not for the light hearted. It's a combination of Shades of Grey meets Anita Blake's harem but a hockey team not paranormals. It did have a good amount of story line to balance out the erotica/bdsm. Erotica extreme. ( )
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |
  tometender | Oct 28, 2012 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,144,648 books! | Top bar: Always visible