Two Old-fashioned Men by Laylah Roberts

Two Old-fashioned Men

by Laylah Roberts

731,138,814 (3.67)None

Well, I'm not sure what I was expecting. This is the second domestic discipline book I've read. It was...ok. I think was expecting more sexual innuendo, more impact play and more punishment.

It was a cute m/m/f story for the most part. The guys were overprotective (as expected) and the heroine was a damsel in distress. Not too much to work with.

The ex-girlfriend angle was...unnecessary. ( )
  MrsJoseph | Mar 30, 2013 |
Cam and Kent are brothers and have shared a woman before. Kent has felt a bit more burnt and figures he'll step back for Cam. Bryony shows up in a storm. They are both drawn to her and she is drawn to them but she feels so bad about herself she can't believe they would really want her. I love how the brothers really fit well with each other to give Bryony what she needed. You could feel how much they loved and cared both for each other and for Bryony. I hope this family will have another installment because the little bit with Frankie seemed like a teaser. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 30, 2013 |

The ex-girlfriend angle was...unnecessary. ( )
  MrsJoseph | Mar 28, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,870,110 books! | Top bar: Always visible