Click on a thumbnail to go to Google Books.
Radicalism in Islam: Resurgence and Ramifications
No current Talk conversations about this book.
References to this work on external resources.
Wikipedia in English
Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0761857338, Paperback)Radicalism in Islam explores the causes of Islamic terrorism, the resurgence of radicalism, the global jihad of radical Islamists, and the impact of new technology on terrorism, including new deadly threats to information and environmental systems.
The book includes:
• Views of Muslim scholars both for and against jihad and perspectives of terrorism experts;
• An analytical approach including systems engineering;
• Empirical data on economics, energy, trade, globalization, religion, and immigration;
• A wide range of topics related to terrorism including chemical terrorism, bioterrorism, nuclear terrorism, and cyber terrorism;
• A discussion of terrorism in the hot bed of instability in Asia , Europe and America in detail and homegrown jihadists;
• Historical perspectives and development of radical Islam and Sharia;
• America’s flawed foreign policy and yielding to terrorism and oil diplomacy;
• Mitigation strategies, structures technology, and counterinsurgency
(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:25:19 -0400)
No library descriptions found.
RatingAverage: No ratings.
Is this you?
Become a LibraryThing Author.