The Betrayal Knows My Name, Vol. 4 by Hotaru…

The Betrayal Knows My Name, Vol. 4 (edition 2012)

by Hotaru Odagiri, Melissa Tanaka (Translator)

Title:The Betrayal Knows My Name, Vol. 4
Authors:Hotaru Odagiri
Other authors:Melissa Tanaka (Translator)
Info:Yen Press (2012), Paperback, 352 pages
Collections:Read but unowned
Tags:Gothic Fantasy, Graphic Novel

The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 4 by Hotaru Odagiri

This volume contains chapter 31 to 40. This was another great volume. We are introduced to yet another zwelt pair and while sometimes it feels a little crowded now, the main characters are all distinctive. It’s the secondary characters that I sometimes get a little confused on. The artwork is amazing as always. The storyline is pretty slow in this volume – it’s more of a transition volume than the previous. I enjoyed the little extra for Hotsuma and Shuusei. They are one of my favorite pairs. One of the new zwelt, Sairi, seems as if he will become a favorite as well. I’m looking forward to getting to the next volume which I haven’t gotten to before. Recommended if you love great art and fantasy in your graphic novels. ( )
  Kassilem | Dec 4, 2012 |

"In their war with the Duras, the Zweilt rely almost entirely on the power of the bonds between them and their allies. But with each battle and every passing reincarnation, is there not the danger of cracks developing in the glue that holds these warriors together? When a tense, unexpected battle with an Opast general is cut short, one pair is forced to reconsider their disparate oaths of vengeance and what seeking revenge truly means. And before another battle can get underway, the final Zweilt pair joins the fray at Twilight Hall. But while Yuki seemingly becomes fast friends with one half of this new team, the heart of the other seems vaguely unreachable, clouded by memories of the past" -- from publisher's web site.… (more)

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Store | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 100,951,910 books! | Top bar: Always visible