The Darkest Lullaby by Jonathan Janz

The Darkest Lullaby

by Jonathan Janz

I love a good story... This one kept me on edge and I couldn't put it down. It isn't for the faint of heart but you should give it a try anyway. You become a part of Jonathan's story. I could envision each character from their personalities to their looks. His details are vivid and come to life on each page. Every hair on my body stood up as I turned the pages with anticipation. I would love to read a sequel to this one... Great job Jonathan*** ( )
  Lrwenrich | Jun 9, 2013 |
He’s the author who can always make the improbable so scary you’ll feel compelled to check the locks on the front door. This chilling novel will haunt you, and make your blood run cold and your heart race with fear.

Jonathan Janz vividly describes and perpetuates. Reading this book is like slipping into the Overlook yourself, as Janz tells the characters' stories through his superb writing and vivid imagination. The pages seem to fly by your eyes without a whim, your brain just sucking up the story like a vacuum, and once you reach the "explosive" end, you may be wishing for more.

Jonathan Janz is a master storyteller. ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 11, 2013 |

"The old house waited. For years there had been rumors that the owner, Lilith Martin, had been part of an unholy cult. People spoke of blasphemous rituals, black rites filled with blood, sex-- and sacrifices. Then Lilith died and the house sat empty. Until now. Lilith's nephew, Chris, and his wife, Ellie, are moving in. Ellie isn't happy about living in such a dark, foreboding place, but she wants to get pregnant and this house has a lot more room to raise a baby than their apartment. Unfortunately, she and Chris will soon learn that Lilith has other plans"--P. [4] of cover.… (more)

Jonathan Janz is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,539,954 books! | Top bar: Always visible