The Vampire Hunter's Daughter The…

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter The Complete Collection

by Jennifer Malone Wright

The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter
Complete Collection I-VI (1-6)
By: Author Jennifer Malone Wright

Author Jennifer Malone Wright is one of my favorite authors!!! I love her style of writing and storytelling. I was taken away by the first book in her series “The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter”. I craved the next book and couldn’t wait until it was finished. I was completely over the moon when it came out, but even more excited when the complete collection of books was released!!! I read the entire series within about 4 days to a week.

As exhilarating as the very first book was. I got even more excited and drawn in as each continuation took me inside the world of Vampires and the Vampire Haunters. The twist and turns, and how each individual fits into the fabric of this truly wonderfully amazing adventure. She has not disappointed!!! I absolutely give this collection 5 Stars!!!!

Reviewed By: De Ann “Native” Townes Jr. Author of “Peer Inside My Soul and See Me” and “A King Among Prince” (WaAr) ( )
  deann_native | May 12, 2015 |
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter is a single novel, written in six distinct parts. The collection contains all six of the parts of this unique and intriguing story.

Chloe is a dynamic girl who has been protected by her mother her whole life. When faced with her true nature, who she really is, who her parents are/were, she is faced with some tough decisions. She is rescued from vengeful vampires by a small group of men knows as Vampire Hunters. She is taken to meet the grandfather she never knew - the father of her mother; where she is confronted by the fact of her parentage. Her father is a Vampire, and her mother was a strong Vampire Hunter.

Chloe is rare being the offspring of both a powerful Vampire and a powerful Hunter - and her father is very determined to get her, no matter how many of her new friends he has to have killed to get her. His reasons being unclear as to why he truly wants her, she goes to him to hopefully save her friends from being killed by other vampires.

Her adventure is unique and deadly. This story is full of danger, life and death struggles, coming of age, and learning to trust and love. Chloe is a likeable character, and her friends are both likable and frustrating at the same time. I enjoyed this story and would love to read more. I don't think I would have liked it as much if I would have had to read it in individual parts. It definitely makes more sense and flows much better as a whole novel.

*I received a free copy of this ebook collection for this review. All reviews are my personal and honest opinion - see my blogs for more info: Loves 2 Read (family friendly reviews - lovez2read.blogspot.com ~ and Faerotic Prose (upper YA/adult) faeroticprose.blogspot.com ( )
  Lovez2read | Sep 12, 2012 |

This special edition of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter contains parts I-VI, the complete collection. Fourteen-year-old Chloe witnesses her mother’s murder at the hands of a vampire. Before the vampire can kidnap her, there is an unexpected rescue by a group of vampire hunters. Overwhelmed by the feeling of safety, Chloe passes out and they whisk her away to their small community. When Chloe wakes, she comes face to face with the only other living relative, besides her mother, whom she has ever met: her grandfather. Chloe’s mother kept her hidden from the family; now, Chloe tries to unveil the family secrets. Through her grandfather, she learns her mother was a vampire hunter. In fact, her entire family is descended from the powerful bloodlines of vampire hunters. Chloe agrees to join the family she has never known for one reason only: Chloe vows to kill the vampire responsible for her mother’s murder. With vengeance in her soul, Chloe is even more determined to follow through on her vow when she discovers the true identity of her enemy and how he is connected to her. Experience the world of vampires hunter’s, vampires and mythology with Chloe in this exciting series.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:18:31 -0400)

This special edition of The Vampire Hunter's Daughter contains parts I-VI, the complete collection. Fourteen-year-old Chloe witnesses her mother's murder at the hands of a vampire. Before the vampire can kidnap her, there is an unexpected rescue by a group of vampire hunters. Overwhelmed by the feeling of safety, Chloe passes out and they whisk her away to their small community. When Chloe wakes, she comes face to face with the only other living relative, besides her mother, whom she has ever met: her grandfather. Chloe's mother kept her hidden from the family; now, Chloe tries to unveil the family secrets. Through her grandfather, she learns her mother was a vampire hunter. In fact, her entire family is descended from the powerful bloodlines of vampire hunters. Chloe agrees to join the family she has never known for one reason only: Chloe vows to kill the vampire responsible for her mother's murder. With vengeance in her soul, Chloe is even more determined to follow through on her vow when she discovers the true identity of her enemy and how he is connected to her. Experience the world of vampires hunter's, vampires and mythology with Chloe in this exciting series.… (more)

Jennifer Malone Wright is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,644,598 books! | Top bar: Always visible