Wake Up, Generation: You Have a Life...How…

Wake Up, Generation: You Have a Life...How Will You Use It?

by Paige Omartian

611,268,033 (5)None

Wake Up, Generation by Paige Omartian is a wake up call to the younger generation (and to all of us really) to not allow ourselves to be controlled by apathy and despair. To not let the precious minutes of our lives just float away.

Instead, she encourages each of us to wake up and live the life God has intended for each of us.

In Wake Up, Generation, Ms. Omartian gets straight to the point and doesn't sugar coat anything. Her message comes from the heart and is said in a way that in no way sounds preachy or lecturing. When you read this book, it's as if a friend is sitting across the table from you chatting over a cup of coffee.

While this book is targeted to the younger generation it can be of help to anyone of any age who is searching for life's answers, searching to find meaning in their lives. It is full of open, honest advice supported by strong biblical principles and scripture.

At the end of each chapter, there are pointers and questions for the reader to contemplate and answer. Suggestions to helpful websites are shared to allow further exploration of the issues discussed in the prior chapter.

~ My thoughts ~

I highly recommend this book! After reading it, I truly believe that regardless of age, this book has something for everyone who is drawn to reading it.

I'll even go so far as to write that Wake Up, Generation is a must read book for anyone who is searching for a deeper meaning in life and searching to find the path God is calling them to walk. ( )
  mrsrenee | Feb 11, 2013 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,077,365 books! | Top bar: Always visible