Call Me Wild by Robin Kaye

Call Me Wild

by Robin Kaye

Overall a fun and engaging read. A bit homophobic in spots. And twins feeling each other's pain? Once you have that, why not add dragons? ( )
  zyphax | Dec 27, 2016 |
I do like Kaye's heroes, sure this was only my second book but I have looked at the other books. They are just heroes that I would want to meet.

On to the review. We have a heroine who does not believe in romance (she has reasons) and who thinks she can sell a romance novel and make some quick cash. I was a bit on the fence first but then I got to know her more and understood her thinking.

The hero then, oh please let me have him. A doctor who loves to cook and clean *dies*. Yes please cook me dinner and clean my place. He is the perfect man, well except that he is sporty and likes healthy food ;)

The romance is a chase, he wants her, she only believes in lust (figure out for yourself what they do next). They struggle with feelings, they fall in love and there is drama.

And yes, it's book 2 in a series, but I have not read book 1 and it did not matter. It's a perfect stand alone.

Conclusion:
It was a nice romance with a different heroine and a hero anyone would want to meet. ( )
  blodeuedd | Mar 2, 2016 |
Wonderful story of Fisher - the laid back happy go lucky Kincaid brother - and Jessica the type A unemployed sports writer. Good story, fun characters and steamy romance makes this a great read. ( )
  Bette_Hansen | Nov 3, 2015 |
I liked the plot of this story and who doesn't love a perfect hero but I wasn't crazy about the heroine. Early on her behavior was inconsistent and later she seemed over-focused on her issue. Newly unemployed sports writer Jessica moves west to write a book when she frequently runs into sports doctor Fisher.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
3.75 ( )
  jendoyle2000 | Jul 20, 2014 |

Unemployed "New York Times" sports reporter Jessica James gives up her big-city life and moves into a borrowed house in Boise, Idaho. She's determined to become a great romance writer, and she only has one obstacle: she doesn't believe in love. She soon meets sexy, outdoorsy doctor Fisher Kincaid, who's more than happy to teach her all about love.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,094,946 books! | Top bar: Always visible