Cassie and The Wild Cat: Meet and Greet by…

Cassie and The Wild Cat: Meet and Greet

by Pat Hatt

821,035,133 (4.4)None

First, I could not resist the cover of CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST. The expression on the cat says “You gotta read my story.” So I did.

Second, this is the first book written by Author Pat Hatt that I’ve read; it won’t be the last. The characters are priceless. Who can resist a cat with spotted fur or a cook that says his food is making the cat fat. From the very beginning I was laughing. Add the Wild Cat and a ghost, and it’s no-stop fun the rest of the way.

From the smiles on the cats’ faces to the cutest ghost I’ve ever seen, the illustrator, Mohiuddin Ahmed, captured the characters perfectly. The poetry of the author and the actions of the characters blend together beautifully. And the plot of the cats helping Boo, the ghost, to get home provides a subtle lesson.

CASSIE AND THE WILD CAT HOST A GHOST is a lovely book that would be perfect for school libraries, as well as your own.

### ( )
  beverlyjean | Apr 14, 2015 |
Cassie and the Wild Cat: Bug in the Rug is a fun and engaging children’s story about two cats who find a bug, Cook in their house. While they try many methods to get rid of Cook the most unlikely thing of all occurs.

Author Pat Hatt delivers this beautifully illustrated children’s book. The story rhymes from beginning to end and has a great moral for young children to learn. My children love the colorful illustrations and the cat theme. I highly recommend it! ( )
  AllyMcMahon | Jul 6, 2014 |

Wayman Publishing

An edition of this book was published by Wayman Publishing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,302,432 books! | Top bar: Always visible