Love's Vengeance by Dana Roquet

Love's Vengeance

by Dana Roquet

182561,019 (4)None

I really enjoyed this book. It is full of all sorts of emotions and kept me hooked until the very end. I also loved how descriptive it was. I easily pictured the story in my head.

There are certain areas in the story that angered me at times, but that is more personal thoughts then with the writing. Also, the story and it's elements have to be looked at in the time period.

There are places where the book could use a bit more editing due to typos, grammar, etc., but all in all a very good read.

*I received this free from Goodreads Giveaways in exchange for an honest review* ( )
  Amy_J | Mar 1, 2014 |
although the cover at first made me think romance novel... the description sounded espionage. it was more a romance novel. it was done well and better than most but i'm not an overly romance novel person. yet it still kept me entertained.
  dekan | Oct 2, 2012 |

Dana Roquet is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,077,311 books! | Top bar: Always visible