A Younger Man by Cameron Dane

A Younger Man

by Cameron Dane

I thought I'd eventually come back to this but I was done in by the carrot. DNF
  AddictedReader28 | Oct 19, 2017 |
So…that was really not what I expected at all. I don’t know…maybe I didn’t expect so much heart? So much emotional connection? But…

WOW!! (Yeah that gif has absolutely nothing to do with this book…but again WOW!!)

Now seriously…this book took hold of me from the start. I was completely drawn into the lives of these two men as they underwent their sexual awakening and amazingly written discovery of one another. Yeah there is a 20 year age gap between these men, but never once did that truly matter. They were all together perfect in every way.

Phew…and the build up…my god…if there is one thing I hate more than anything it is two people jumping in bed together on page 10. I mean, can I get to know you first before you start with the dirty talk??

And speaking of dirty talk…when these two FINALLY get there…it is beyond hot. Lord…

Now I have to admit…I am not much into the whole food kink but the infamous carrot scene was not bad. And honestly the number of sex scenes was far less than I expected. But they were lengthy. Lord Noah has some stamina…I’ll give him that. It could have been reduced some in my opinion…but again…their connection and the feelings building inside each one of them was so heartfelt that you just totally understood why they could not get enough of one another.

And another plus…this book has very little angst…yeah there’s the token asshole and a bitch rears her head but overall these parts of the book played themselves out quite well. I loved all the kids, the side characters, the parents but most of all I loved the relationship between Noah and his ex-wife, Janice. Their understanding and acceptance of one another, how they handle their new relationships, their interaction with their children and their continued love and devotion for one another was perfectly done.

Highly Recommended.
My Zane

My Noah

" ( )
  JulieCovington | May 29, 2016 |
I was surviving, even if I wasn't enjoying, until the carrot dildo. I don't even know what to say. Except: no.
  dukedukegoose | Jan 26, 2015 |
I didn't enjoy this book. I found myself skipping through the story. Large chunks. The sex scenes felt never ending. Way to many... I've liked others from this author, but it was just too much. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
added by gsc55 | editRainbow Gold Reviews, Lorraine (Mar 31, 2014)

Recently divorced and out of the closet, Noah Maitland is a regular guy who is newly navigating the world of dating other men. So far he hasn't had a lot of luck. Noah is a father first--he has two teenage sons. The owner of a handyman business in a small community, Noah wants someone to love who is also appropriate for where he is in his life.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,562,588 books! | Top bar: Always visible