Stained Glass by Jaime Samms

Stained Glass

by Jaime Samms

This book was ok for me. It was a little too unrealistic for me that Laurie could just clean himself up and after being abused by his Dom and watching the Dom die, I just don't see him jumping back into dating or sex, and I don't see him getting through any of it without the help of a psychiatrist or psychologist. I don't believe that a friend staying with him would keep him sober, and that talking to another friend would get him passed his issues. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
3 stars with 1 star given to that cover! Guh, I love it!

Story was good, very well written and believable. Though I never warmed up to Jeff, maybe because he wasn't in most of the story. And I was left without the feeling of the two main characters having their HEA (which might just be me, but that's how I felt). ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,680,484 books! | Top bar: Always visible