The Krishna Key by Ashwin Sanghi

The Krishna Key

by Ashwin Sanghi

I just read another novel which is a mimicry of Dan Brown’s work. But, frankly a pretty good effort. Even though I've read all of Brown's novels and this genre is anything but new to me, I did enjoy the thrill of the chase. The continuous fast paced story and the numerous deathly encounters and narrow escapes ensure continuous excitement for this proverbial adrenaline junkie.

Read our detailed review at: http://www.thebookersdiary.com/#!Divine-is-science-yet-to-be-explained/cu6k/56e2... ( )
  TheBookersDiary | Mar 13, 2016 |
The philosopher is more important than the stone [a:Ashwin Sanghi|4230687|Ashwin Sanghi|https://d.gr-assets.com/authors/1333093978p2/4230687.jpg] Anthropologically thrilling roller coaster, gripping page turner precisely.
  Chiththarthan | Dec 29, 2015 |
I picked this book for reading because i had read Chanakya's Chant and had found it quite interesting.

The book begins with a very nice shlok:

Who really knows, and who can swear.
How creation came, when or where!
Even Gods came after creation,
Who really knows, who can truly say
When and how did creation start?
Did He will it? Or did He not?
Only He, up there, knows may be;
Or perhaps, not even He.

The shlok touched me for some reason. I was promised a great ride and I was hoping I would have one. Sadly the author failed to live to his fame of previous book.

The book is along the lines of Da Vinci Code. There are a lot of similarities between the two books. While the facts provided by author in the book are interesting and the i liked the idea of Vishnu narrating as Krishna the story of Mahabharata at the beginning of every chapter, there comes a point in the book where the information just becomes too much too handle.

After a long wild goose chase and lots of people dying you find out the end is similar to Da Vinci Code too.....

A good read for the readers who have not read Da Vinci Code.

meetpraj | Nov 25, 2015 |
OK Well Researched Book But I actually didn't like it.To relate every event and every person with Hinduism (More precisely with Krishna) is not a good Concept. Storyline is weak and sometimes researched information is too heavy that it feels boring.Cheap suspense and confused story. My first and last book of Ashwin Sanghi. ( )
  arpitzain | Jul 28, 2015 |
the book may seem identical to dan brown narration but the research that has gone into this book is worthy of applaud.
And BTW, by the time you start reading 3rd Dan Brown book, you feel that his main storyline are almost identical and quiet boring..
a historian, a female partner but what is captivating is the research..
same goes for this book...
read it for its content ( )
  abhidd1687 | Mar 26, 2015 |

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,908,481 books! | Top bar: Always visible