His Forbidden Submissive by Brandi Evans

His Forbidden Submissive

by Brandi Evans

Check out my review, an excerpt, and two teasers on my blog during and after my blog tour stop on August 9, 2012 -- http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/08/blog-tour-feasted-on-his-forbi... ( )
  fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
This is a great book! First of all I love erotica and second I like a "story" with my kink, not just sex...
Vivian has a lot of issues to overcome for them to find their HEA, I was so glad she was able to separate herself from her husbands abuse and Brock's lifestyle...two totally different things. I think that is what a lot of people don't understand about the lifestyle, that it is not abuse...it's safe, sane, consensual and this book went a long way toward explaining the difference.
I was really glad that Viv had Anne (her attorney/friend) to talk to, she really helped Viv see how to handle everything. (I think there's a related story there with Anne waiting to be written! hint,hint)
What can I say about Brock? hmmmm droolworthy is all I can think of! Loved him!
Vivian and Brock's story was really good, I found myself cheering them on through most of the book!
This is an adult only book. Review copy courtesy of the author. ( )
  debr56 | Aug 6, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,308,938 books! | Top bar: Always visible