Who's Your Daddy? by Lauren Gallagher

Who's Your Daddy?

by Lauren Gallagher

204515,329 (4)None

fromjesstoyou | Mar 21, 2016 |
OK. WOw. Just Wow. I'd say this is the best menage romance that I have read in a very long time except its really just the best romance that I have read in a very long time and is right up there for best books I have read in a very long time.

The emotions are real, technicolor, and the sex is hot. The journeys - internal and external- of the main characters are told with humor and finesse. On the sex front, its nice to see the guys only dishing what they will take. Finally.

Highly recommended. Heartwarming and with good closure. ( )
  Teenycakes | Sep 27, 2015 |
I knew going in that Who's Your Daddy? would not be a joke, but funny, would be filled with sex, but also with depth. Coming off of Rule of Three it made sense for me to try a longer Ménage. This was, however, overwritten and entirely too idealistic. Everyone fell in love, there's a baby, there's loads of sex. The conflicts weren't enough for me, even though I was definitely invested in all the characters.
  knotbox | Dec 1, 2014 |
One of the better M/M/F books I have read.

Usually, the M/M/F books I read fall into one of three pitfalls for me:

The always gay/bi couple who suddenly decide they need a woman to "complete" them.

The one where everyone's having lots of sex, but while the M/F stuff gets every little detail, the M/M parts feel like an afterthought, with barely any on page detail.

And the one where the woman feels like an intrusion, and I spend most of the book wanting her to just go away, so I can read about the men.

This book fell into none of those holes. Isaac and Dom were an established couple, and they were secure and happy in who they were, with just themselves. Isaac had never been with a woman, and expressed an interest, so they thought about finding someone, but just for him to play with, they never planned to hunt someone down as a permanent third, someone to complete them, they knew they were already complete.

Ever sex scene was really well done- the men got just as much time and detail as the men and then woman.

And even though the woman just kinda fell in with them, she never felt like an intruder at all. I really did believe that they all fell in love with each other.

My only complaint is it skipped ahead at the end, and I really would have loved to have seen more to life once Carmen moved in. I wanted to see more of the pregnancy, and I wanted to see her interact with Dom's son more. ( )
  Bitchie | Sep 21, 2013 |
Carmen

Pregnant. These digital tests didn't leave any room for denial.

Everyone’s bringing baggage to this baby shower.

After her divorce, Carmen James is still trying to get back on her feet when fate pulls the rug out from under her. She’s pregnant—and she’s not sure who’s the father. Just one more thing for her impossible-to-please family to worry about. On the bright side, there are only two candidates: her best friend, Donovan, and Isaac. His boyfriend.

A little too much wine and the desire to comfort lead Donovan and Isaac to a night they both hope Carmen doesn’t regret. When she drops the bomb, though, Donovan’s plate, already crowded with a teenage son and a disapproving father, gets fuller. And Isaac, who’s still coming to terms with his bisexuality, wonders how he’ll handle fatherhood at forty.

Above all, both men worry that whatever the answer to the ultimate question—which of them got her pregnant—it will forever alter their longstanding friendship with Carmen. While they’re waiting for that answer, though, continuing their casual sexual relationship with her feels natural. But when emotions get involved, the cracks in their logic begin to drive Isaac, Don and Carmen apart just when they need each other the most.

Warning: This book contains three people in one hell of a pickle (anyone have any ice cream?), parents who suck at parenthood, parents-to-be who think they’ll suck at parenthood, a relationship-friendship-sexual-kind-of-thing that keeps getting more complicated, and a Chuck Norris joke.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,406,169 books! | Top bar: Always visible