I am Albert Einstein by Grace Norwich

I am Albert Einstein

by Grace Norwich

Series: I Am (#2)

1 pt (1) 7.2 (7) 1000 (1) 1050 (1) 1637 (1) 1744 (1) Albert Einstein (1) biographies (1) biography (8) Box 4 (1) chapter book (1) checked (1) children (1) children's (1) Einstein (2) elem (1) historical novel (1) history (2) I (1) in (1) informational (1) JNF (1) NF (2) non-fiction (1) P (1) rj (1) Scholastic (1) Scientists and Human (1) series (1) social studies (1)

I think this is a good book to learn from, because it teaches you about Albert Einstein and his life. It is mostly about him inventing stuff. He can't find a job at first, but then he found one. First he became a clark then he became a professor and retired when he was 76 years old. He died at that age. He invented an atomic bomb. He discovered electricity. His invention help us today. ( )
  James.Rose3 | Nov 27, 2013 |
I think the way it is written and laid out is fantastic. It sheds light on Albert Einstein and his extremely complex theories in a very accessible way. Not only does it explain these concepts, it also offers a lot of interesting facts about Einstein that readers would find engaging. This book is part of an “I am” series by Scholastic and the series is known for it’s superior quality. ( )
  mbogits | Dec 12, 2012 |

A brand-new biography series featuring some of the most important people from history and today.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 17:58:46 -0400)

I am one of the most gifted minds that ever lived. I am a Nobel Prize-winning physicist. I was expelled from school as a young child. I am Albert Einstein. Learn all about this brilliant man, whose accomplishments are truly remarkable in the debut of Scholastic's new biography series: I Am. The series will feature full-color illustrated covers, one-color illustrations throughout, a timeline, an introduction to the people you'll meet in the book, maps, sidebars, and a top ten list of important things to know at the end of every book.… (more)

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,934,277 books! | Top bar: Always visible