Breaking Through by Gillian Colbert

Recently added bylilacwolf

No tags.

From Lilac Wolf and Stuff

Review written by Lilith

Olivia is a writer, but she doesn't like to talk about it because once she tells people that she writes erotica they shy away from her or look at her like she's a freak. Lately though, she's beginning to wonder if maybe she is in the wrong field because she has a wicked case of writer's block. She decides to take her happy doggy to the dog park, hoping the fresh air will help break her writer's block. What she find's there does way more than break her writer's block, it also helps her break down the wall she has built around her heart!

What can I say about this short novella except, OMG! This is an erotic novel (in case anyone hasn't figured out yet, I love reading these types of books) and it does not disappoint in the least! While this story is only 70-ish pages long the author gives plenty of background on the characters and MUCH detail when it comes to the sex scenes. I actually had to stop and catch my breath after reading one of the scenes. My hubby tells me, he can tell when I am reading a good scene because of all the "oh mys" that come out of my mouth.

I don't want to give away too much detail, but I will say this, RUN to get this book. You will not be disappointed. I cannot wait to read more by this author. ( )
  lilacwolf | Aug 8, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,534,135 books! | Top bar: Always visible