My Kind of Christmas by Robyn Carr

My Kind of Christmas

by Robyn Carr

After his wingman is killed in battle, the Navy gives Patrick some R&R recovery time, which he spends in Virgin River near his brothers. Angie, Jack's niece, is recovering from a car crash that almost killed her. To get away from her overprotective family, she heads up to Jack's place, living in his old cabin - and Patrick catches her eye. Both decide it's a Christmas season only fling, but of course, it gets deeper than that. Nice Christmas reunion of most of the secondary characters from all the books, so you know how it all turned out for them ( )
  nancynova | Nov 9, 2017 |
A good story with a nice humanitarian theme but I didn't care for the hero with his craving for the heroine and at the same time feeling a commitment to another. Patrick is in town working through the death of his best friend when he meets Angie who is deliberating over her future.
  Dawn772 | Jan 29, 2015 |
I waited until Christmas time to enjoy the last of the Virgin River books and it was not disappointing. I was happy to see Paddy get his happy ending as lots of lots of characters from the entire series make appearances. It did however only made me sadder to see them go. I will miss them all. ( )
  jkgrage | Nov 24, 2014 |
I love Robyn Carr's novels. I'm biased. She usually writes a strong story about true-to-life people and problems. This book is no different. Yes, the endings are a little too happy happy, but it's a romance. ( )
  lesmel | Nov 17, 2014 |
Great read!! Wasn't sure if they would make as a couple until the very end!! ( )
  Sue860 | Aug 19, 2014 |
For Goesel Anson, MD, who walks in kindness and beauty and changes the lives of so many. With appreciation and deep affection.
"I think a little vacation in Virgin River is exactly what Angie needs," Sam Sheridan announced as he looked around the table at his family, all gathered at his home for Thanksgiving dinner.

Patrick Riordan's plans for a relaxing Christmas--a much-needed break from his work as a Navy pilot--are complicated when he falls for Angie LeCroix, who is visiting Virgin River in order to escape her hovering mother.

Recorded Books

An edition of this book was published by Recorded Books.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,699,360 books! | Top bar: Always visible