An Ocean Apart (Love is Always Write) by…

An Ocean Apart (Love is Always Write)

by Sammy Goode

I really liked this story, but I was annoyed that Shane was the bad guy in this. If I caught my boyfriend in the same position Jaime was caught in, he would be thrown to the curb, and no amount of calling or crying or anything would get me to run back and kiss his butt. Maybe he wasn't actually doing anything but standing there with no underwear on with someone else rubbing your thighs is a BIG no-no for me. And with how Jaime was acting getting Shane all hot and bothered then stopping and rolling over to go to sleep and telling him about Jim touching him inappropriately and Jaime not having a problem with it... ummm yeah being caught with your pants down seems a little shady to me esp since Jaime always goes commando, so I'm sorry, but I don't think I would have trusted Jaime either, and I don't think Shane should have gone after him or kissed his butt. Jaime had Ryan call cuz he was worried about Shane, and Ryan had to get him from work?! HELLO! Did Jaime not live with Shane, so it's not like he didn't know where to find him if he was worried or wanted to talk?! I did really like these two together though, and I'm glad they worked things out. I just think Jaime should have gone out of his way to get Shane back not the other way around. ( )
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
  DreZ | Jan 15, 2015 |
I'm not really sure why Shane was the bad guy in this scenario. I think he was perfectly justified in coming to the conclusion he'd arrived at and the way Jamie was portrayed as a victim of both Shane's jealousy and the evil Jim (instead of accepting responsibility for his own part in the whole mess) just pissed me off. It kind of ruined the rest of the story for me.

(I also would have liked to see more of the 'present' storyline rather than skimming through so much of their backstory.) ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 31, 2013 |

jules0623 | Mar 29, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,403,148 books! | Top bar: Always visible