Three to Tango by L C Chase

Three to Tango

by L C Chase

142683,257 (4)None

Holy yumminess on a cracker.
I don't read many ménage stories, and not because I'm against or don't like reading those, I just don't know many and rarely encounter a good one.
This is a good one.
Cole and Chase did a great job collaborating here, to the point where I couldn't tell the voices apart. All three characters were sweet, sexy as hell (duh) and compelling.
And did I already mention it's hot? The sex, the teasing and the banter... Loved it. ( )
  TheBookHammock | Sep 24, 2013 |
This is yet another novella that needed to be a full length book. There were too many details that needed to be explored more fully. Especially the 'straight for you' element. And this is another one where the MMF came in at the last second and there was nowhere near enough about the relationship itself. The story is okay, nothing amazing, but nothing really bad either. Although I am not a fan of the kind of bet Mel and Jace make. Not when the feelings of another person are at stake. Not to mention they're roommates and it would screw up the entire dynamic they had going. ( )
  OstensiblyA1 | Sep 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,405,338 books! | Top bar: Always visible