dismiss

Be My Enemy

by Ian McDonald

Series: Everness (Book 2)

14-year-old science whiz Everett Singh continues to outthink his enemies while navigating the multiverse searching for his dad, lost in a parallel universe.

Sempre piacevole, scorrevole, coerente.

Bella l'idea dell'estensione dell'umanità su mondi paralleli, piuttosto che nello spazio, non una novità, ma esplorata in modo fresco.

Nonostante la pubblicazione in Urania, è una serie "young adult", quindi con varie semplificazioni e/o esaltazioni nella caratterizzazione dei personaggi. ( )
  renato.brazioli | Dec 25, 2019 |

Sequel to Planesrunner, which I read last year. Our protagonist continues to try and tie things together between his/our own reality, a steampunk alternate timeline, and some much nastier worlds. I got a bit lost with the evil robot doubles but generally enjoyed it. ( )
  nwhyte | Nov 8, 2019 |
I can't say I've enjoyed Be My Enemy as much as Planesrunner, but it had some pretty awesome moments (the destruction of Nahn - one of them). Sen as always is pretty charming, and I adore the whole mad crew of Everness, but I wasn't keen on Everett M's side of story and the plot development was not as exciting as in book #1. However, the ending opens a lot of scary possibilities, and I can't wait to see what happens next. ( )
  kara-karina | Nov 20, 2015 |

Picacio, JohnCover artistsecondary authorsome editionsconfirmed

Belongs to Series

Everness (Book 2)
To Enid, as ever.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 148,911,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible