Frieze Frame by Cari Z.

Frieze Frame

by Cari Z.

731,138,814 (4)None

This was quite different and I really liked that. It started off a little slow, but as soon as the young boy comes into the picture it picks up and I couldn't put it down. It's funny and interesting, although I'm not going to explain why. Let's just say that we learn a couple of things about history.

The characters were great. The one thing I didn't like was one thing that made it really good, too. The ending doesn't solve the issues of mortality, not even with promise of magic.

maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,861,046 books! | Top bar: Always visible