Thirst by Lisa Worrall

Thirst

by Lisa Worrall

721,138,814 (3.33)None

4 stars. I really enjoyed this! To warn some hardcore m/m fans, yes, there is a m/f scene and the main characters have sex with other people before they get together.

Usually that would turn me off on a book, but I really enjoy this author's writing and really glad I bought this. I liked that it wasn't a case of 'insta-love', but them both fighting the feelings for the other. And I would love to read more about Lyle and Richie. :)

(and that cover is gorgeous!) ( )
  vampkiss | Oct 23, 2013 |
other than the rather large plot hole (the various missing persons Carter's buried all these years, not having been that selective in partners), and the obvious identity of the villain, i still really liked this. liked Max and Carter together. shame about Alex. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |

When Gray saves Detective Bowman after he's robbed, Bowman learns Gray 's dangerous secret that might be the answer to a deadly case.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,274,183 books! | Top bar: Always visible