Lonely by Scarlet Blackwell
2012 (1) angst (1) drama (1) ebook (1) gay (1) m-m-romance (2) nook (1) read (1)

Lynton is the vet and Austin is the poor guy who's dog is hurt. I started out really wanted to smack Lynton and ask him what was he thinking. He can tell he's probably a great guy most of the time but he sure acts like a jerk as this story gets started. You really have to stick with the story because it ends up really being worth the effort. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 31, 2013 |
Not so much lonely as creepy, tbh. Lynton is the worst kind of predator - one who thinks he's a good guy as he takes advantage of a scared, desperate man in order to get his rocks off (because you're seriously telling me that some kind of payment plan couldn't have been worked out? Seriously?). I made it to the first sex scene but I felt like I needed a shower afterwards. There is not enough 'ew' in the world. ( )
  jules0623 | Mar 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,454,504 books! | Top bar: Always visible