Christmas Homecoming by Sean Michael
621,268,033 (4)None

Another fantastic addition to the Hammer series. I would like to personally thank Sean Michael for this Christmas present to the readers. I thought this story was spot on. There was not a beat skipped from beginning to end in this very loving, very hot story. There’s lots of down and dirty sex and I loved it. It is also a very emotional love story of a Marine coming home and readjusting to civilian life especially in terms of a BDSM lifestyle. Joey must now take orders of a different kind. Grady knows exactly what Joey needs and is well versed in giving it to him. I was drawn to the love and respect these two wonderfully written characters expressed to each other. A very good holiday read I thoroughly enjoyed.

~ TRS for ARe Cafe ( )
  AReCafe | Apr 24, 2013 |
Joey has been overseas serving in the military overseas and his master Grady is really missing him. Grady doesn't really feel in the holiday spirit but Oliver talks him in to coming and helping with the auction. He seems to be getting more down by the second. So the wonderful holiday surprise is very emotional. A great holiday story of love reunited. ( )
  KatyBethMcKee | Mar 30, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,758,312 books! | Top bar: Always visible