Sam's New Family by Serena Yates

Sam's New Family

by Serena Yates

312,001,085NoneNone
Recently added bySerenaYates, mar2357, PeggyDow

Today, on September 17, I am proud to announce the release of Sam's New Family, a short story I wrote for the annual Torquere Charity Sip Blitz. All the proceeds will be donated to the It Gets Better Project, matched by Torquere Press. Rainbow eBooks have agreed to sponsor the sale on their site, without taking profits.

I'm very excited to take part in this - what better reason for writing a book for charity can there be than knowing its sale will help improve the lives of GLBT youths, who so often have to suffer injustice and even physical deprivation and pain - just because they are deemed 'different'? Although, what is that different about wanting to love and share your life with another human being, just because they happen to be the same sex, still escapes me.

Please check out the entire series on your preferred site - and remember, every book from the collection you buy will help make someone's life a little better.

SerenaYates | Oct 19, 2017 |

Average: No ratings.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,290,139 books! | Top bar: Always visible