Romeo and Julian: A Near-Tragedy Near Verona…

Romeo and Julian: A Near-Tragedy Near Verona

by KD Sarge

102880,191 (4)None

Oh this was so so sweet. There's no sex and almost no talk of sex, just a lot of kissing, but it so wasn't necessary. I loved it so much that I think it's the story I'm going to read to my 19 year old to introduce her to the genre. She's realy into gay rights (there are a lot of people in her family who are gay) and has been confused about my obsession. She said she's willing to listen to me read one (she doesn't read herself much) and this is just a perfect intro.

The two characters are adorable, the romance is believable if a bit fast, the danger and excitement are exactly the right amount, and I even almost sort of bought how the families dealt with it by the end. There are very loose similarities to Romeo and Juliet, but as the title says, it's not a tragedy, just almost. :)

Read it, you'll love it.

This story is available free as part of [b:Don't Read in the Closet: Volume Four|13402845|Don't Read in the Closet Volume Four|Megan Derr|http://d.gr-assets.com/books/1326084157s/13402845.jpg|18634744]. ( )
  maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

Read it, you'll love it.

maybedog | Apr 5, 2013 |

KD Sarge is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 120,766,601 books! | Top bar: Always visible