The Girl For Me by Failte200

The Girl For Me

by Failte200

Wonderful story. Loved the characters. ( )
  Penny01 | Feb 1, 2014 |
3.75/5

Really enjoyed this one. ( )
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
3.75/5

Really enjoyed this one. ( )
  ames | Sep 30, 2013 |
Only managed about half way through as I was disturbed to read a scene where Danny clearly tells Kevin to stop during sex, as he is hurting him. Kevin does not and Danny ends up bleeding and seeking medical attention. For me, no and stop mean exactly that. Pushed way to many buttons for me to find the rest of the book in any way enjoyable. I suggest if you're looking for some well written cross dressing or trans fiction, try Skirt by Jet Mykles. http://www.jetmykles.com/free-stories/ She also has some longer stuff. ( )
  sharrow | Sep 21, 2013 |
I am not sure what I was expecting in this story, but it exceeded my expectations. This is the first story I have read about a transgender. It was really good. I would recommend this book to people who like m-m romance. It had a very real feel to it. Kevin and Dani had fights like you expect would happen in any relationship , no matter the sexual preference. I think it really helped the story.

Oh, and the book is free, so there is no reason not to check out. I will look for more books from this author. ( )
  mlsimmons | Sep 20, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 126,447,683 books! | Top bar: Always visible