Relentless Passion by A.J. Llewellyn

Relentless Passion (2010)

by A.J. Llewellyn

831,035,133 (4)None

Reviewer: Silver Pixie

Book Summery: Twins Alex and Zeca love to switch identities. It’s harmless fun until Alex wants to date a hot tourist visiting their home of Capri, and asks Zeca to take his place on a date with Alex’s current beau, Antonio. After a day in Antonio’s arms—followed by a long, lusty weekend in his bed during a trip to Naples—Zeca discovers switching places with Alex isn’t so harmless after all. Especially when he realizes he’s falling hard for his brother’s boyfriend.

While struggling with his feelings for Antonio, consoling his semi-celebrity father (who’s having woman troubles) and trying not to upset Alex (who might be in love with Antonio…or his tourist tryst…or maybe the neighbor lady), Zeca wonders how any of them will make it through all the relationship woes with hearts intact.

As Antonio says, “Love has a way of fixing things itself.”

The wonderful thing about reading AJ Llewellyn’s books sometimes is his ability to transport his readers to exotic locations. Relentless Passion doesn’t disappoint. In this wonderful Novella we meet Identical twins Alex and Zeca. Like most Twins they are very much alike but different at the time same time. Alex is more outspoken, carefree and energetic of the 2. Like most Identical Twins they also dress alike and often switch places. However when Alex asks Zeca to Switch places with him so that he can date a new comer named Hugh to the island. Zeca finds out that maybe this time he has bitten off more then he can chew or has he finally met someone who can see him for who he really is?

I was sucked in straight from page one. There isn’t anything about this book I can complain about. Zeca and Alex were true to life Identical Twins with the same pros and cons of being identical Twins. Very few people can tell them apart despite their personality differences, and Alex is selfish and self absorbed. Zeca and Alex also have deep seeded love issues that I don’t want to talk too much about but affect them both emotionally and in Zeca’s case even physically. What I loved most about this book is Zeca’s undying loyalty to his brother even when faced with loosing his true love and even his heart. Antonio takes the brothers switching with grace and style most men wouldn’t. We also find out a little known secret about Antonio as to why he is ok with the switch.
On my Scale of Erect Peni Scale of Limp to Harder then a Rock (or 1-10) I give Relentless Passion a Harder then a rock Rating (a 10 ) Its Hot its sexy and it has a great story line what more can a girl ask for.
On my Scale of Wait till Pay Day Or Sell Your Children (Furry and other) sell them. I don’t honestly think that anyone should have to wait to read this book or the Follow up book Relentless Love!

silverpixies | Feb 6, 2014 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,162,101 books! | Top bar: Always visible