Starman (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove)…

Starman (Siren Publishing Classic ManLove)

by Stormy Glenn

102880,191 (3)None

This is a fun read if you are into the ‘alien comes to rescue his bondmate who has been hiding amongst humans’ scenario. Add a little bit of ‘government threatening to take over’ conspiracy and some hot sex and you have the ingredients of this story. Oh yes, there is also male pregnancy in this book, so be prepared.

Kyrinen is extremely naïve and sort of charming in his innocence. His parents have always been ‘paranoid’, seemingly knowing that something was going to happen to endanger him, so he is probably a little more prepared for things going weird than his best friend Angela and her boyfriend Bobby. He feels the magnetic attraction to Haq, who declares they are bonded, and gives in without worrying too much. Realistic this is not, but it is sort of cute and in line with some of the author’s other work.

Haq is the big, all-alpha he-man who comes to the rescue. It may have taken him ten years to find Kyrinen once he’d followed him to Earth, but when he does, he completely takes over. In typical dominant male fashion he neglects to tell Kyrinen about some of the details of the situation, assuming he knows best. The resulting conflict and fights are a surprise to him, but they only serve to bring him closer to Kyrinen in the end.

If you like a strong man rescuing his mate, if the idea of male pregnancy doesn’t bother you and if you are into planetary governments fighting for supremacy, you may like this book.
  SerenaYates | Oct 14, 2017 |
This was pretty good. An interesting story, I just wish the author had time to give us more details. I dunno if there is a sequel, but I hope so, so that we can learn more about the war, the planet Eresmi and what Bobby and Angela are going to do on a new planet. Plus I want to know if Kyrinen holds true to his promise of making Haq carry their next child! ( )
  Virago77 | Jun 23, 2016 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,287,543 books! | Top bar: Always visible