Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!:…

Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!: Revolutionary New Takes on Everyone's…

by Celine Steen, Tamasin Noyes

Quarto (12)

I can make these recipes quickly, they fill me up and most of all I cannot stress enough how yummy and cheap these recipes are! I recommend this book to EVERYONE vegan or not! If you are even just curious about being vegan (what do they eat?) you really must try this book. I warn you--you may never go back to eating meat again. You simply will not miss it.

Additionally, my meat-eating friends all love it which gives them an easy reference on what vegan food is and how to make it. This is a definite must-have for any college student or for anyone who knows a vegan but isn't sure what to make them. Love this book!

Not only are the recipes in this book awesomely delicious, they are quick an easy! If you ever wished for a vegan alternative for anything, you will find it here in this book! A must have for any vegan, vegetarian, or anyone who loves yummy food. Celine Steen and Tamasin Noyes are guaranteed to shatter even the most die-hard meat eater’s stereotypes about vegan food. I cannot say enough about this book! ( )
  MaryAnn12 | Apr 4, 2013 |
This cookbook is amazing! After becoming a vegan, I had kind of resigned myself to eating peanut butter sandwiches for the rest of my life. I mean, not that I hate peanut butter sandwiches, but sometimes I want something different. Cue this book.

There are so many sandwich possibilities here. Some of them are quick, some of them are more time consuming, but all of the ones I have tried have been delicious! Some of my favorites are the Protein Quinoa Wraps, the Unfishwich, and the Orange Fennel Summer Rolls.

Besides the scrumptious recipes, there are also some beautifully mouth-watering pictures in the book. One of my favorite vegan cookbooks so far! ( )
  schatzi | Nov 11, 2012 |

Steen, Celineprimary authorall editionsconfirmed
Noyes, Tamasinmain authorall editionsconfirmed

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 159233525X, Paperback)

"Celine Steen and Tamasin Noyes have reinvented the sandwich, taking it to all new heights with spectacular creations that will forever change your perception of lunch (and breakfast and dinner, too!)."—Julie Hasson, author of Vegan Diner, The Complete Book of Pies, and more

"Celine and Tamasin have the magic touch; everything they make turns out delicious! Who knew you could fit so much flavor between two slices of bread?"—Hannah Kaminsky, author of My Sweet Vegan, Vegan Desserts, and Vegan a la Mode

"This is the first time I've ever found myself drooling over sandwiches. This book oozes with gorgeous photos, creative recipes, and flavorful wit that make you want to read it like a novel, from cover to cover."—Alisa Fleming, author of Go Dairy Free and founder of GoDairyFree.org

"Take two super-creative, experienced, and highly regarded vegan cookbook authors, allow them to apply their imagination and exceptional palates to a theme where there are few boundaries other than slices of bread, and you have this incredible book."—Carla Kelly, author of Quick and Easy Vegan Bake Sale and Quick and Easy Vegan Slow Cooking

101 Colorful Sandwiches Your Brown Bag Never Saw Coming

What’s the best thing since sliced bread? The sandwich of course! Layered with flavor, simple and portable, and full of endless variety, sandwiches have been stealing the show for as long as they’ve existed.

But it’s time for the traditional, calorie-laden, meat-centric sandwich to move over, because there’s a new sheriff in town—the vegan sandwich! Filled with healthy, natural, plant-based ingredients, vegan sandwiches are your one-stop shop to total breakfast, lunch, or dinner satisfaction.

Inside Vegan Sandwiches Save the Day!, you’ll find 101 amazing combinations to suit any time, any craving, and any occasion, including:

—Berry-Stuffed French Toast Pockets

—Apricot Breakfast Panini

—Puff Pastry Pot Pie Sandwiches

—Mango Basil Wraps

—Portobello Po' Boys

—Mediterranean Tempeh Sandwiches

—Mango Butter and Ginger Whoopie Pies

Whether you're vegan or just looking to incorporate more meatless meals into your diet without spending hours in the kitchen, you'll find the tasty solution you're looking for—no fork required!

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:42 -0400)

What's the best thing since sliced bread? The sandwich, of course! Layered with flavor, perfectly portable, and full of endless variety, sandwiches always steal the show. But its time for the traditional, calorie-laden, meat-centric sandwich to move over, because theres a new sheriff in townthe vegan sandwich! Filled with healthy, natural, plant-based ingredients, vegan sandwiches are your one-stop shop to total breakfast, lunch, or dinner satisfaction.… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,420,220 books! | Top bar: Always visible