Chosen by Ella James
311357,052 (4)None

I’m really disappointed in myself for not getting to the books that are in this series before reading this one as I feel I have missed important parts to the book for my own understanding. Although I haven’t read the other books, I find myself understanding what Ms. James has set up for us in this story line. I have read other work of hers and fell in love with her writing style and the way she kept me from doing things I was suppose to do but was too caught up in wanting to know what happens next in her books. She is definitely one of the great writers that I adore reading.
Julia doesn’t want to believe she is The One. But circumstances are proving otherwise for her. There are people out to find her and she is hiding with the help of friends to be safe but can they really save her or is she putting them in harm’s way? Her headaches are getting worse and all she wants is relief from them and to be able to live a normal life and have a normal relationship with Cayne but is that really possible for either of them? Will she find all the answers she is seeking? You have to read to find out. Another great piece of work by Ms. James. Thank you for the great read. ( )
  JacquieTalento | Aug 10, 2012 |

Determined not to return to the frightening Chosen leaders and desperate to escape her fate, Julia and her friends journey to the Swiss Alps, home of a rogue Chosen group. In this snowy haven, all hell breaks loose. Someone is traitor. Someone changes sides. A new romance blossoms. An old romance is doomed. And The Three will stop at nothing to recover the weapon that will help them regain power. ELLA JAMES' BOOKS: -Have been nominated best fantasy/sci fi novel at utopYAcon 2012 -Have been nominated best debut novel at utopYAcon 2012 -Have won the prestigious FlamingNet Top Choice Award -Have featured one of the Top 10 Book Boyfriends of 2011 (Cayne) -Have been listed as some of the Top 10 YA books of 2011 -Have been featured on numerous Amazon bestseller lists EXALTED, STAINED BOOK FOUR, TBR LATE 8/2012 *Chosen is rated Mature YA for violence, sexual situations, and language. Please pre-read before giving this book to a teenager under the age of 15.*… (more)

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,415,765 books! | Top bar: Always visible