Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being…

Insight: Reflections on the Gifts of Being an Introvert

by Beth L. Buelow

28None389,858 (2.83)2

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 0985820004, Paperback)

Have you ever been called shy or awkward? How about anti-social?

People are quick to apply these labels to the quieter among us, often with little understanding of what they truly mean. And they often indicate a profound misunderstanding about what it means to be an introvert. Truth is, men and women with a reflective, more inward style have hidden strengths that are often lost in our noisy world.

Beth Buelow is on a mission to change that. Known around the globe as The Introvert Entrepreneur, Beth is an author, speaker and professional coach dedicated to helping introverts understand and embrace their unique gifts.

In this book, she weaves personal stories with wit and wisdom to explore the unique energy that comes along with introversion. Already, it has helped thousands of readers and won rave reviews.

As one fan wrote, "The most precious nugget I am taking away is permission to be who I am and how I am - without apology. What a relief to sink freely into the comfortable, introverted essence of myself and be okay with it!"

Comprised of short, bite-size essays, Insights is an affirming, thought-provoking companion on your journey.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:14:21 -0400)

Comprised of short, bite-sized essays that explore the unique energy that comes along with being an introvert living in our noisy world.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,192,108 books! | Top bar: Always visible