How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill…

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You (original 2012; edition 2012)

by The Oatmeal, Matthew Inman

Member:abbie.c.west
Title:How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Authors:The Oatmeal
Other authors:Matthew Inman
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2012), Edition: Pap/Pstr, Paperback, 136 pages
Tags:humor, cats

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You by The Oatmeal (2012)

Recently added byoddygem, private library, lthomson, readbybrit, BarbaraJane, birksland, laukibbe, librarygrrrl

English (54)  German (1)  All languages (55)
This has been on just a general life TBR for ages and it was so FUNNY. My favorite parts were the entirety of The Bobcats week. I loved it. ( )
  readbybrit | Apr 16, 2019 |
Meow. Meow meow meow meow. MEOW. ( )
  Jon_Hansen | Aug 21, 2018 |
I love theoatmeal.com, so of course I loved this book. Can't get enough of this guy's humor. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
A large part of this collection (*cough*Bobcats*cough*) fell pretty flat for me. However, the parts that made me laugh my face off whilst simultaneously nodding my head so hard I thought I'd break my neck, more than made up for those lackluster bits.

How to pet a kitty
High speeds
How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you
Cat vs Internet
How kittens are plotting to take over the world

Recommended to all potential victims of (so-obviously premeditated murder by) fuzzy psychos aka humans with "loving" feline "companions".

4 stars ( )
  flying_monkeys | Mar 26, 2018 |
Funny! ( )
  Aseleener | Mar 24, 2018 |

The Oatmealprimary authorall editionscalculated
Innman, Matthewmain authorall editionsconfirmed
6 ways to tell if your cat thinks it's a mountain lion

Jesus Rollerblading Christ--another helping of TheOatmeal! Mrow, MOAR kitty comics. Mr. Oats delivers a sidesplitting serving of cat comics in his new book, How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You.

If your cat is kneading you, that's not a sign of affection. Your cat is actually checking your internal organs for weakness. If your cat brings you a dead animal, this isn't a gift. It's a warning. How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You is a hilarious, brilliant offering of cat comics, facts, and instructional guides from the creative wonderland.

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You presents fan favorites, such as "Cat vs. Internet," "How to Pet a Kitty," and "The Bobcats," plus 17 brand-new, never-before-seen cat jokes. This Oatmeal collection is a must-have from Mr. Oats! A pullout poster is included at the back of the book. [retrieved 4/5/18 from Amazon.com]

A hilarious, brilliant offering of cat comics, facts, and instructional guides from the creative wonderland at TheOatmeal.com.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 134,138,218 books! | Top bar: Always visible