How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill…

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You (original 2012; edition 2012)

by The Oatmeal, Matthew Inman

Member:abbie.c.west
Title:How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You
Authors:The Oatmeal
Other authors:Matthew Inman
Info:Andrews McMeel Publishing (2012), Edition: Pap/Pstr, Paperback, 136 pages
Tags:humor, cats

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You by The Oatmeal (2012)

English (55)  German (1)  All languages (56)
Meow. Meow meow meow meow. MEOW. ( )
  Jon_Hansen | Aug 21, 2018 |
I love theoatmeal.com, so of course I loved this book. Can't get enough of this guy's humor. ( )
  gossamerchild88 | Mar 30, 2018 |
A large part of this collection (*cough*Bobcats*cough*) fell pretty flat for me. However, the parts that made me laugh my face off whilst simultaneously nodding my head so hard I thought I'd break my neck, more than made up for those lackluster bits.

How to pet a kitty
High speeds
How to tell if your cat is plotting to kill you
Cat vs Internet
How kittens are plotting to take over the world

Recommended to all potential victims of (so-obviously premeditated murder by) fuzzy psychos aka humans with "loving" feline "companions".

4 stars ( )
  flying_monkeys | Mar 26, 2018 |
Funny! ( )
  Aseleener | Mar 24, 2018 |
Half of the book worked for me, the other half...not so much.

What worked was stuff like this:

What didn't work:

The bobcat comic just wasn't that funny to read. It was more "I hope this isn't the rest of the book. I seriously hope something is coming after this instead of this boring comic". And luckily it was just part of the book and then it got fun to read again.

Then we have this part and is this suppose to be funny? I just read and though "wtf?"...

Review also posted on It's a Mad Mad World ( )
  MaraBlaise | Dec 14, 2017 |

The Oatmealprimary authorall editionscalculated
Innman, Matthewmain authorall editionsconfirmed
6 ways to tell if your cat thinks it's a mountain lion

Jesus Rollerblading Christ--another helping of TheOatmeal! Mrow, MOAR kitty comics. Mr. Oats delivers a sidesplitting serving of cat comics in his new book, How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You.

If your cat is kneading you, that's not a sign of affection. Your cat is actually checking your internal organs for weakness. If your cat brings you a dead animal, this isn't a gift. It's a warning. How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You is a hilarious, brilliant offering of cat comics, facts, and instructional guides from the creative wonderland.

How to Tell If Your Cat Is Plotting to Kill You presents fan favorites, such as "Cat vs. Internet," "How to Pet a Kitty," and "The Bobcats," plus 17 brand-new, never-before-seen cat jokes. This Oatmeal collection is a must-have from Mr. Oats! A pullout poster is included at the back of the book. [retrieved 4/5/18 from Amazon.com]

A hilarious, brilliant offering of cat comics, facts, and instructional guides from the creative wonderland at TheOatmeal.com.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 129,002,043 books! | Top bar: Always visible