Crazy Sh*t Presidents Said: The Most…

Crazy Sh*t Presidents Said: The Most Surprising, Shocking, and Stupid… (2012)

by Robert Schnakenberg

A great collection of President misspeaks. Though context on them is sorely missed. ( )
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 4, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |
  ThothJ | Dec 3, 2015 |

With the country more polarized than ever, the 2012 presidential election is expected to be one of the most heated in our country’s history. Among all the polished speeches and great sound bites, sometimes in that torrent of official and unofficial remarks, some real head-scratchers slip out. Crazy Sh*t Presidents Said consists of 1,000 crazy, surprising, eye-popping, historically verified quotations, arranged thematically by subject.

“I don’t know much about Americanism, but it’s a damn good word with which to carry an election.” —W. G. Harding

“I have often wanted to drown my troubles, but I can’t get my wife to go swimming.” —Jimmy Carter

“I always figured the American public wanted a solemn ass for president, so I went along with them.” —C. Coolidge

“If I don’t have a woman for three days, I get terrible headaches.”—John F. Kennedy

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:04:50 -0400)

Presents over one thousand humorous and perplexing quotations from all of the U.S.'s presidents on such topics as ambition, marriage, Italians, and hip-hop.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,564,826 books! | Top bar: Always visible