The Padre Paranoia by David Harry

The Padre Paranoia

by David Harry

212,551,640 (5)None

I recently won this book from first reads on goodreads and received the book shortly after. I spent a few weeks trying to put myself in the right state of mind for another thriller, as I had just finished 2 back to back. So I took a short break about one chapter in for 2 weeks and now as I have finally finished the book I can honestly say "What was i thinking!" What an amazing read! I loved David Harry's writing style and great description of the characters drove me through this exciting book. This book had a lot of unexpected twists and suspense that once I actually dedicated the night to reading it I couldn't resist staying up all night to finish it. Great book I give 5 stars all the way and will most likely read it again in the future! I recommend this book to anyone who likes a good mystery/thriller. I want to add the little romance incorporated into the book was also just a perfect add to the story. Thank you David for the book i truly enjoyed it, and look forward to more from this author. ( )
  sunni_loves_to_read | Sep 4, 2012 |

A Zephyr military surveillance plane captures a brutal, methodical murder on a sandy beach 10 miles below. Then, a U.S. Senator suffers a fatal heart attack just as he is about to cast the deciding vote to defeat legislation that would drastically curtail the military. The President gives agents Jimmy Redstone and Angella Martinez two days to find answers to several questions: namely: Was the Senator murdered or did he die naturally? If the Senator was murdered, is there a military insurrection behind it? And was the Senator’s death connected to the murder on the beach? As Jimmy and Angella search for the answers, they stumble on the murder of the Senator’s underage girlfriend. In the process, Angella’s life seeming becomes dispensable as the various factions fight to preserve their invincibility.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:08:15 -0400)

David Harry is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,260,359 books! | Top bar: Always visible