Frostbite by Moira Rogers

Frostbite

by Moira Rogers

I liked this one better than any of the other Last Call books I've read lately.

Again...this is super short. Super short.

This story had more relationship development than all of the other stories with the exception of [b:Kamikaze|6991240|Kamikaze (Last Call, #1)|Moira Rogers|http://photo.goodreads.com/books/1325278898s/6991240.jpg|3477404]. I wanted to know more about the characters, especially Cain. As always, the limitation of the short story format and the bar only location really restrained the story. ( )
  MrsJoseph | Mar 30, 2013 |
I liked this one better than any of the other Last Call books I've read lately.

Again...this is super short. Super short.

MrsJoseph | Mar 28, 2013 |
Short, dirty fun! ( )
  lillie80 | Aug 10, 2012 |

Kelsey Almeida has lived every one of her lifetimes in relative silence. Her voice is a lure, one that can overcome the strongest of wills. Magic has enabled the Siren to live a normal life...except when it comes to sex. When she's aroused, no charm can obscure the call of her voice. Frostbite: Looking for a partner immune to supernatural seduction. Nothing pierces the icy cool of Cain's armor. A reaper can't afford to be swayed by human emotions, even if he still has human needs. Kelsey's voice heats his blood, but it's the pleasure of unraveling her secrets that threatens to melt his self-control -- and his heart. *** Genre: Paranormal Erotica Length: 11,000 words ***… (more)

Moira Rogers is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,248,548 books! | Top bar: Always visible