City of Suspects by Katy King

City of Suspects

by Katy King

9None950,433 (3.5)1

No reviews
For Lu Anne Vaughn, Arlene Sachitano and Jennifer McBride . Jennifer McBride you are brilliant and fabulous.Thank you for pouring over every page to make the book as good as it could possibly be. Eileen, I know you helped too! Tom Engle, I am grateful for all your computer and technical assistance. You are a genius. Kelly Garner, Jennifer Webber,Gina Mattioda and Cheri Tebeau-Harrell - I treasure our friendships and your unwavering support. Thanks also to my wonderful family, my parents Gail and Tim King , my sisters Judy, Sally and Jane, my brother in law Matt Padrow and to my nephew and neice Tim and Emily. But thanks most of all go to you, the reader. I'm so happy you bought this book!
Rain fell over Portland, Oregon the night of October 28th.

Jane Lanier, a former journalist-turned-private eye, returns to her downtown Portland office late one night to find a case has fallen on her desk--literally. Federico DeOrca, an alleged mobster, killer, drug dealer, tax cheat and confirmed two timing bastard has been murdered. And there's a city's worth of suspects who would have been glad to pull the trigger.

Portland journalist-turned-private-investigator Jane Lanier investigates the death of a suspected mobster, with near-fatal consequences to herself.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 94,392,534 books! | Top bar: Always visible