When I Want Your Opinion I'll Tell It…

When I Want Your Opinion I'll Tell It to You

by Dr. Vince Orza

1None3,689,591NoneNone
Recently added byTAGOINS

No tags.

No reviews

Amazon.com Product Description (ISBN 096756171X, Paperback)

What happened to the ideal American family of the 1950's? Kids were kids longer and moms and dads were the embodiment of the American spirit. Authority, self-respect, ambition, honesty, pride, commitment, perseverance, integrity, and determination were the qualities instilled around the dining room table - where families met and shared everyday.

Dr. Vince Orza, one of our nation's most successful businessmen, takes a look back at where we have been, assesses today and glances into the future. This refreshing account is a compilation of introspection into the human spirit, common sense philosopohy, and the importance of reaching for the best in the moment.

The touching and poignant story will both inspire and stimulate the reader as Orza mixes immigrant logic with wit and warmth. His penchant for straight talk paints a vivid portrait of what we can do by learning from the generations that came before us and parlay it into a compass for success.

The title "When I Want Your Opinion I'll Tell It To You" stems from his family's humor when kids offered up their own wisdom - and its subtitle "the laughter, love and logic of family" reveres the compassionate beauty of these timeless moments.

The book is woven with anecdotes of life's lessons in sound principles and genuine traditions. It personifies a legacy of values that summons us to aspire to cherish our opportunities we have today and appreciate our loved ones in family and friends.

Don't miss this book - it will make you laugh, it will make you cry and it will invite you to remember your cherished past and instinctive zest for life. The reading is a fast but easy pace, and the heart of the book builds to the end as the author pays genuine tribute to the legacy of his passing parents. Readers can relate to and be comforted by the dignity, dedication and integrity he describes.

(retrieved from Amazon Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:21:38 -0400)

Average: No ratings.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 116,976,054 books! | Top bar: Always visible