The Coldest Case by C.S. Miller

The Coldest Case

by C.S. Miller

112820,536 (4)None

I enjoyed this book. It transitioned smoothly between past and present and I thought the author did a great job with character introductions. Even the "second-string" players brought a lot to the story. The only downside I could find to the book were the numerous typos. I'm not usually one to weigh my rating of a book by the editing, or lack thereof, but it was extremely distracting in the book. There was one character whose last name differed not once but three times. Not just a simple typo but a completely different last name. Aside from that, I did very much enjoy the book and do plan on reading more by this author. ( )
  hghtashbry | Mar 28, 2013 |
  hghtashbry | Mar 27, 2013 |

C.S. Miller is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 119,363,236 books! | Top bar: Always visible