Just Breathe (Just Breathe, #3) by Kendall…

Just Breathe (Just Breathe, #3)

by Kendall Grey

212495,208 (4)None

Just Breath was an amazing final to the series. A series that was a complete joy to read. I loved the ongoing adventure and the smexy scenes! The series in a whole is everything you could want, it is swoonworhty, angsty, aggrivating, sexy, passionate, and funny. Gavin Cassidy happens to be in my Top Five Book Boyfriends list. I love the setting and the fact that the proceeds go to whales.

Cover/writing style
I love the cover.. it brings Zoe and Gavin together. I love Kendall's writing style, and have. Her erotic scenes are HOT. She never overdoes anything, she's funny and snarky.

Main character
I love Zoe and can relate to her. I work with rescued animals and can relate to her strength when it comes to saving them. I also think she's grown in this series, not necessairly up.. but more like expanded her heart and way of thinking. She accepts the responsibility of communicating to the whales. She even knows when she has to let Gavin go for the better good of the planet. Zoe is very determined and I like that too.

Swoonworthy scale: 8
As I said above, Kendall does a fabulous job of making you love Gavin. There are situations in which Zoe has to question whether she should be with him and those totally pull at your heart strings. Gavin TOTALLY loves her and would give up ANYTHING to be with her. And WOOHOO are there some hawt scenes too!! The following gif is a perfect tease for one scene:

This was my process of emotions while reading Just Breathe:

Now that it's over I feel like this:

This series is totally worth it. A must read if you love elementals with a lot of spice and a bit of heat!! ( )
  asgwilli | Dec 2, 2013 |
A great finale to the series, but not as good as the first two. The writing near then end became a bit rough and choppy. The first half of this book hooked into my heart and pulled. I had to put it down for a day and come back to it after recovering. It was that good. The second half fizzled on me. I did find myself skimming a little through all the battle scenes and there was certainly some stuff left up in the air. I am wondering If there is going to a 4th in the series that could carry on the story of perhaps Jack's team, Siinder, Hawthorn, etc. If there is, I would be mighty happy! All in all a wonderful series, and Gavin will have you loving him and rooting for him till the very end. ( )
  ce_kilgore | Apr 27, 2013 |

Kendall Grey is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

You are using the new servers! | About | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 117,043,140 books! | Top bar: Always visible