The Plague: Zombie Sickness (Episode 2) by…

The Plague: Zombie Sickness (Episode 2)

by M. Scott Burgess

521,436,638 (3)None

This second installment in a planned 14 continues off from the events of the first book but this time follow Kai, an EMT who witnesses the events of the zombie appocalypse. We also are introduced to some other new characters that appear to be seen in further installments.

So after reading two of these so far it appears the short episodes will work in focusing on a diffent set of characters all related to in some way though. I'm assuming we'll see all of this unfold as they are released.

I only have two issued with this book and one for the series all together.

One the number of typos is terrible and with how short this book is that is unexcusable.

Two the sub title of this installment, Zombie Sickness, is terrible.

And then for the series to be running 14 short episodes and each running for 99 cents each, I dont see myself continuing too far into this series if I keep seeing the same results. ( )
  capiam1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |

I only have two issued with this book and one for the series all together.

Two the sub title of this installment, Zombie Sickness, is terrible.

smcamp1234 | Aug 14, 2013 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 125,380,462 books! | Top bar: Always visible