Why Am I Here? by Dolores Anderson Mitchell

Why Am I Here?

by Dolores Anderson Mitchell

113,689,591 (4)None
Recently added byKristiBernard

Many of us ask the questions “Why Am I Here?” We each have a purpose in life. We are all very special in our own unique way.

Cat is curious about why he is here and why God made him. Cat lives with Farmer and his wife on a farm. Cat sees how Farmer pets and plays with Dog, and realizes that Dog is Farmer's best friend. Cat sees Farmer feed the chickens which in turn lay eggs for Farmer and his wife. Cat realizes that God made the chickens special. Cat follows Farmer all around and can see why Horse and Sheep are special too. It's not until the end of the day that Cat learns how special he really is and why.

Mitchell has shared a warm story that young readers will understand. Simple sentences and familiar characters will help readers answer this question for themselves. Parents will find that this story is a great tool to open up dialogue for helping little ones better understand the meaning of life and why God made them so unique and special. ( )
  KristiBernard | Aug 12, 2012 |

About | Contact | Privacy/Terms | Help/FAQs | Blog | Store | APIs | TinyCat | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | Common Knowledge | 127,238,557 books! | Top bar: Always visible