Croc And The Fox: Furry United Coalition…

Croc And The Fox: Furry United Coalition (Volume 3) (edition 2012)

by Eve Langlais

Member:BlueTysonSS
Title:Croc And The Fox: Furry United Coalition (Volume 3)
Authors:Eve Langlais
Info:CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (2012), Paperback, 190 pages
Rating:***
Tags:c, sex, 2012, 2012f, not free sf reader

Croc and the Fox by Eve Langlais

Lots of fun, as so many of her books are. Glad there will be more in this series. ( )
  crankypants16 | Sep 23, 2013 |
A very tongue in cheek sfnal shapeshifter shenanigans story. Rescues and tails and bad jokes all over the place.

"“This is FUC headquarters.”
“A sex place?” She said it on a squeak.
“No,” he hastened to correct. “FUC as in the Furry United Coalition. We are a group of shifters working to aid our kind against crime as well as discovery by the humans.”
“Everyone here can shift?” she asked, glancing up at him with round eyes.
“Every single one.”
“But there’s so many.” She took a sniff. “And the flavors… I never knew so many kinds existed. How marvelous you all work together.”
“This is just a fraction of our population. There are shifter communities all around the world, as well as FUC offices. We’ve integrated so well with society, we even work and live among the humans.”
“They don’t know our secret?”
“The humans? No. Although, some do suspect. Most though, treat the possibility of our existence as a joke.”"

http://freesf.strandedinoz.com/wordpress/2012/12/croc-and-the-fox-eve-langlais/ ( )
  BlueTysonSS | Dec 19, 2012 |

A career military man, Viktor lives for the next mission – and his collection of weapons -- but a raid on an experimental lab makes him an unwilling protector, mostly because he can’t peel Renee off. A cold blooded croc, he never intended to settle down, but he didn’t count on a foxy lady warming his heart. The world outside the laboratory was a big scary place. Frightened, Renee latches onto the biggest, baddest, and sexiest, warrior around. Sharp toothed and with ice in his veins, Viktor’s violent side should have sent her running, but instead, she finds the courage to face her fears –and tame the lizard. Warning: An ornery croc discovers he does have a pulse when a hot to trot fox decides to latch on, and never let go. Tongue in cheek humor, sizzling moments and a tiny, evil villain await.

Eve Langlais is a LibraryThing Author, an author who lists their personal library on LibraryThing.

Help/FAQs | About | Privacy/Terms | Blog | Contact | LibraryThing.com | APIs | WikiThing | Common Knowledge | Legacy Libraries | Early Reviewers | 91,544,217 books! | Top bar: Always visible